General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy
In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 for the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Cernicaevents. ro has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us.The Cernicaevents.ro website is operated by the company S.C. CERNICA COMPLEX TURISTIC S.R.L, with registered office in Vasile Lascar, nr. 184, sector 2, Bucharest, Romania, registered at the Trade Register with number J40/5965/2013, CUI RO31617082. Cernicaevents.ro is a controller of the personal data that you (the data subject) transmit to us.
1. Personal data we collect:
S.C. CERNICA COMPLEX TURISTIC S.R.L. is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy agreement explains the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal data. This privacy agreement applies to the provision of S.C. CERNICA COMPLEX TURISTIC S.R.L. services through the website regardless of how you access or use them, including via mobile devices. We may change this policy at any time by publishing the amended version in this section, including the date on which the changes were made.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, or one or more factors specific to that natural person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. We do not consider personal data to include information that has been anonymized or pseudonymized so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific individual. We collect personal data from you when you use our website. Some of this personal data is necessary for the optimal provision of our services, such as a way to identify you or buying or selling information necessary to complete a transaction.
Personal data you provide to us when you use our services or register an account with us
- Identifying information such as your name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, date of birth or gender when you request a quote or sign a contract for our services.
- Postal and other information used to purchase or ship a product, billing information, and, if postal or courier services are provided through one of our carrier partners, parcel tracking numbers and tracking updates.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers for transaction transfers.
- You may also provide us with other information by updating or adding information to your account, participating in discussions with other users, resolving disputes or communicating with us about our services (email, phone, chat).
personal data we automatically collect when you use our services or register an account with us
- Computer and connection information, such as statistics on page views, traffic to and from sites, referring URL, IP address and browsing history.
personal data collected from other sources
- Social Media. We allow you to share information on social media sites (e.g. Facebook) or use social media sites to log in and create an account. These sites may provide us with automatic access to certain personal data they store about you (e.g., your email address). By associating an account managed by a social networking site with your account and authorizing us to access this information, you agree that we may collect, use and store the information provided in accordance with this privacy agreement.
- If you provide us with personal data about someone else, you must do so only with that person’s consent. You must inform them how we collect, use, disclose and store personal data in accordance with this privacy agreement.
2. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide and improve our services to you, to provide you with a pleasant experience on our site, to contact you regarding your account activity and to provide you with support services. Below is a summary of how we use your personal data:
- To contact you regarding your account activity, to resolve any problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or amounts due for sales activity. *When we contact you for the purposes described above, we may contact you by email, phone, SMS or push notifications on your mobile phone.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To provide payment processing services through our partners.
- To measure and improve our Services, to keep our Services secure and to customize site content that includes features and services that may be of interest in response to actions you take.
With your consent we may use your personal data to: Provide you with commercial offers via, email, phone or SMS. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Your choices about how we use your personal data
You have choices about how we use your personal data to communicate with you and Marketing communications If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you received, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. Specific actions and activities that another user of this computer/browser may perform include:
- Buy products;
- Check or add products to your cart;
- View activity and conversations with other users;
- Send messages to other users;
- Performing post-sale/purchase activities, such as giving ratings, cancelling orders, complaints, confirming the quality of purchased products;
- Change phone number;
You can end your login session by logging out and/or deleting cookies. If you have activated certain browser privacy settings, simply closing your browser may result in the termination of your login session. If you use a public or shared computer, you should log out and/or delete cookies when you are finished using our Services to protect your account and personal data.
- Ways you can access, control and correct your personal data
We respect your right to access, modify, request deletion or request restriction of the use of your personal data as required by law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal data we collect is accurate and up-to-date. You have the right to know what personal data we keep about you. Upon request we can provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured format. If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to update it or ask us to update it. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal data, but this right is determined by law and may affect your access to our services Access, correct and delete your personal data You can view, review and change most of your personal data by logging into your account. Please update your personal data if it has changed or is inaccurate. We will respect your legal right to access, modify or delete your personal data from our system. We may, however, deny access to modify or delete your personal data in certain cases, in accordance with the national laws of Romania. If you request the suspension of the processing of some or all of your personal data or the withdrawal (if applicable) of your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal data for the purposes set out in this privacy agreement, we may no longer be able to provide you with access to S.C. CERNICA COMPLEX TURISTIC S.R.L.’s services and customer support. Upon your request, we will close your account and delete your personal data as soon as possible, depending on your account activity and in accordance with national laws.
- How we may share your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties. This disclosure may be necessary for us to provide you with access to our services, to comply with national legal obligations, to optimize our marketing and advertising activities or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services. We try to minimize the amount of personal data we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to fulfill the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes without your consent. We may disclose your personal data to the following parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers and partners of S.C. CERNICA COMPLEX TURISTIC S.R.L., as follows:
- E-mail service providers. For a good operability, part of the e-mail messages are sent through specialized services, the messages are sent only at the request of the operator (S.C. CERNICA COMPLEX TURISTIC S.R.L.) on the basis of instructions, the reports are kept in the personal account of the operator.
- Law enforcement institutions according to national laws:
- Official law enforcement institutions in response to an official request or legal process in connection with a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity. We will disclose information that we consider relevant to the investigation or that is explicitly requested, such as name, address, phone number, email address, user history, IP address, fraud claims, sales/purchase history.
- For third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a court order.
Change of ownership
If we are subject to a merger or acquisition with/by another company, we may share information in accordance with our privacy standards. If such an event occurs, we will require the new entity to follow this privacy agreement with respect to your personal data. If we intend to use your personal data for other purposes that are not covered by this privacy agreement, you will receive prior notice of the processing of your personal data for the new purposes.
- How long we keep your personal data
We keep personal data for as long as necessary to securely provide the Services you have requested or for other purposes, such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes and implementing our policies. Under applicable legal provisions we are required to retain your relevant information for a minimum period of time for possible investigation or litigation for law enforcement agencies. After this, it is no longer necessary to retain your personal data, we will order its deletion in a secure manner in accordance with our data retention and deletion policies. We will respect your legal right to request deletion of your personal data from our system.
- How we protect your personal data
We protect your personal data using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. As part of our ongoing commitment to data security, S.C. CERNICA COMPLEX TURISTIC S.R.L. will:
- clean, delete or destroy data in electronic or paper format after it is no longer needed;
- carry out regular risk assessments for all IT systems;
- inventory and manage IT systems throughout their lifecycle;
- train staff in data security;
- grant access rights according to job responsibilities;
- ensure that third party service providers have appropriate security and confidentiality agreements for personal data;
- use security solutions for IT systems to protect them against malware or virus attacks;
- keep backup copies of critical information systems to avoid data loss;
- apply regular security patches to protect the system against vulnerabilities;
- respond to security incidents in a consistent and timely manner;
- monitor network traffic for malicious or suspicious activity to quickly identify and respond to threats.
Information on online dispute resolution under Art. 14 para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation): The European Commission gives consumers the possibility to resolve disputes related to Art. 14(1) of the ODR within its own online platform. The platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a website where consumers can try to find out-of-court settlements to disputes related to online purchases and contracts for services.